Our GCC family is growing we would like to invite hardworking, highly motivated professionals with excellent communication skills.
Directors, Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers, Research Associates for the subjects of Computer Science, Management, Finance, Commerce, Electronic Media, Journalism & Mass Communication, Fashion Technology, Hotel Management, Tourism, English, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Hindi, Kannada, Anatomy, Physiotherapy and Physical Education.
QUALIFICATION: AS PER UGC / AICTE NORMS
Administrative Officer: Graduates having 5 years experience in education institution, LLB desirable as additional qualification
Front Office Manager, Admission Counselor, Stores Manager, Purchase Manager: Post Graduate with 3 years of experience in the respective fields.
Librarians: Masters in Library Science with UGC-NET and 3 years of experience.
Assistant Librarians: Bachelors in Library Science with 2 years of experience.
Network Administrator: CCNP/CCNA with 2 years of experience
Server Administrator: MCSE / MCSA with 2 years of experience
Software Developers: MCA / M.Sc IT / BE with 2 years of ASP. NET (MVC Framework, Entity Framework, Jquery, Json)
Web / GUI Developers: 2 years of experience in HTML5, Scripting, Bootstrap Framework, CSS3
Civil Engineers: Diploma with 3 years of experience in relevant field
Media Editing and Production Executive: 2 years of experience in FCP / Premiere Pro / MAYA
Front Office Executive : 2 years of experience in the respective field
- Accommodation Officers (Male & Female - day/night shift for hostels): Post Graduate with 5 years of experience in education institution.
- Student Welfare Officer/Executive (Male & Female - day / night shift for hostels): Graduate with 3 years of experience in education institution
- Data Entry Operators: Graduate with 3 years of experience
- Security Guards: SSLC with 3 years of experience
- Drivers: LMV / HMV license 2 years of experience
- Office Assistants, Cooks, Housekeepers, Gardeners
Garden City Pre-University College
Salary as per academic qualifications and experience Special preference will be given to SC/ST candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
- Principal – 15 years Experience in Pre-University/Higher Secondary Teaching & Academic Administrator.
- Vice Principal – 10 years in Pre University / Higher Secondary Teaching and Academic Administration
- Subject Teachers - in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science, History, Sociology & political Science, Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit, French, English
- Non-Teaching – Physical Education Instructor, Office Superintendent, Accountant, Cashier, Clerk, Front Office Executive, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Lab Assistant, Security Officer, Security Guard, Driver, Cleaner
- Qualification: As per Karnataka Pre-University board Norms
: Candidates can send their updated bio data with their passport size photograph affixed on it within 10 days through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the following address
The Chairman, Garden City Group of Institutions
GCC House, # 340, 5th Main, Indiranagar, 1st Stage, Bangalore – 38