- Project latest starts by 14th February 2011 ending by 15th April 2011 (8 weeks project).
- Project with min 75 pages or max 100 pages
- Minimum Questions in Questionnaire is 18.
- Hard bound Black binding.
- Each student should meet his/her guide at least five times during the project work for guidance & updating.
- Submit a draft copy of the project for approval by 15th April 2011 along with 100 filled in Questionnaires.
- Submit project by 20th April 2011.
- GUIDE’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING
- Submit 3 copies of project and CD
- 1 copy -> Colour print out original for University submission
- 1 copy -> Colour prints out original with Company letter for self for Viva-Voce Examination.
- 1 copy -> Photocopy of everything for College with 1 CD
GUIDELINES FOR THE PREPARATION OF DISSERTATION / PROJECT REPORT
- The dissertation/project shall be evaluated for two hundred marks by two examiners (One of them will be the faculty member who has guided the work and other will be the external examiner appointed by the BOE).
- A minimum of 100 marks is required for a pass in the dissertation/project
- There shall be a viva-voce examination for 50 marks on the dissertation/ project and elective papers studied.
- Viva-voce will be conducted by Board of Examiners. A minimum of 25 marks is a must for pass in the viva-voce exam.
2. Technical Specifications of the Dissertation / Project Report
- The Dissertation / Project Report should be typed on A4White Executive Bond Paper.
- The Dissertation / Project 1.5line spaced of Arial or Times Roman with a font size of 12. Heading in the chapter scheme should be in font size of 14
- The left margin should not be less than 40mm and the right margin not less than 20mm.
- For certificates-College and Organisation-Please take colour Xerox.
- All Pages should be numbered and the numbers should be placed at the centre of the bottom of the page, not less than 10mm above the edge All tables, figures and annexure should be consecutively numbered or lettered and suitably labelled.
3. The Sequence of Information flow.
The final Project/Dissertations should be presented in the following sequence only.
- Title Page
- Students Declaration
- Certificate Signed by both Guide and Principal/Director
- Certificate from the Company /Organisation
- Executive Summary
- Table of Contents(with Page Numbers)
- List of Contents
- List of Tables
- List of Graphs/Charts/Diagrams
- List of Annexure
- The Chapter Scheme
Chapter # 1 – Introduction
1.1 General Introduction about the industry.
1.2 Background of the study.
1.3 Statement of problem.
1.4 Need and importance of the study.
1.5 Objectives of the research-Covering Expected
Contributions and Limitations.
- Chapter # 2 – Company Profile
2.1 Company history
2.2 Vision and Mission
2.3 Company hierarchy
2.4 Product Portfolio
- Chapter # 3 – Review of litrature
- Chapter # 4 – Research Methodology
4.1 Type of research
4.2 Sampling techniques
4.3 Sample size
4.4 Instrumentation techniques
4.5 Actual collection of data
4.6 Other software used for data analysis
- Chapter # 5 – Data Analysis and Interpretation
5.1 A table to be drawn with relevant statistics
5.2 Each question to be analysed with a bar chart or
A pie chart using the table
5.3 Findings to be reported at the end of each question
- Chapter # 6 – Summary of findings
6.1 The complete analysis to be reported
6.2 SWOT analysis
- Chapter # 7 – Suggestions and Recommendations
- Chapter # 8 – Conclusions along with directions for future Research
Blank copy of questionnaire
Any Research Tool used
Any reference material used