ORGANISATION STUDY OBJECTIVES ,MARKS, AND REPORT CONTENTS AND FORMAT DETAILS TO BE ADHERED TO
- To familiarize the students with a business organization
- To familiarize them with different departments in the
Organization and their functioning
- To enable the students to understand how the key business
Process are carried out in organizations
- Understand how information is used in organization for decision making at various levels
- To relate theory with practice
This should also prepare the students with enough understanding about business organizations to enable them to locate problems to be solved as ‘Final Year Project’ later in their course.
- 50-60 PAGES
- 2 COPIES HARD BOUND AND ONE CD.
- FONT- TIMES NEW ROMAN/ ARIAL
- HEADINGS- 14 pt.
- REST- 12 pt.
- LINE SPACING- 1.5
- TRAINING REPROT EVALUATION - 25MARKS
- PPT PRESENATION- - 15 MARKS
- Viva Voce - 10 MARKS
TOTAL MARKS 50 MARKS
DATE OF SUBMISSION
- On the 1st day of III SEMESTER MBA, THE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THEIR SOFT COPY AND GET APPROVAL. THEN TAKE 2 HARD BOUND COPIES.
INTERNSHIP REPORT FORMAT
PROMOTERS PROFILE/COMPANY PROFILE
- COVER PAGE/INNER PAGE
- STUDENT DECLARATION
- ORGANIZATION CERTIFICATE
- CERTIFICATE (PRINCIPAL-MBA)
- CERTIFICATE(INTERNAL GUIDE)
- INTERNAL GUIDE
- FAMILY/FRIENDS /ANY OTHER.
- LIST OF CONTENTS
- LIST OF TABLES/CHARTS
- INDUSTRY PROFILE AND PRODUCT PROFILE.
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE (HIERARCHY)
- SYSTEMS AND PROCEDURES
- PROBLEMS IF ANY (SELECTED AREAS)
SWOT ANALYSIS/VISION, MISSION,GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
SUGGESTIONS AN RECOMMENDATIONS.